Strategic Project Planning
Strategic project planning is the process of defining a client’s strategy in pursuit of its goal. The strategic planning process allows owners/developers to identify its needs and generally involves the following steps:
Strategic planning process
1. Identification of a project’s purpose, vision, and mission: Project Goals
2. Determining external and internal priority issues: Opportunities, Threats, Strengths, and Weaknesses
3. Outlining the required results: Mission and Objective Statements
4. Assessing how to achieve the required goals: Strategic Alternatives
5. Implementation: Action plans and delegated to the right contractor for your project.
Construction planning often reduces cost and aligns your vision with the final project outcome. To learn more about our strategic project planning services, call our team 0418 633 864 or click here.